Hope your amps are ready for the noise, ‘cause Spider-Punk is back with an all new series.
- Announced by IGN, Spider-Punk is returning with an all-new series early next year.
- Cody Ziglar returns to write the series, while artist Justin Mason takes on illustrating duties.
- Without Norman Osborn, Hobie Brown is ready to reign and rock as Spider-Punk.
- He is ready to return society to a sense of normalcy, but with Justin Hammer and Doctor Otto Octavius around,it won’t be as easy.
- Spider-Punk #1 is on sale February 28th, with a cover by Takashi Okazaki.
What They’re Saying:
- “It feels so friggin' cool to dive back into Earth-138 with Justin and explore the world of Hobie and the Spider-band even more! There's some new additions to the Spider-Punk roster, some real dope villains, and some other cool stuff I don't wanna spoil… but absolutely cannot wait for folks! And yes, there'll 100% be a Spider-Punk Playlist Vol 2!" – writer Cody Ziglar
More Marvel News:
- Marvel Takes it Back to the '90s with New Variant Comic Covers
- Pedro Pascal Reportedly in Talks to Star as Reed Richards in Marvel's "Fantastic Four"
- “Madame Web” Releases First Trailer
- Marvel Comics Announces New “The Spectacular Spider-Men” Series
- Book Review: "Marvel Studios The Marvel Cinematic Universe: An Official Timeline" is a Comprehensive Guide to the MCU
- Marvel Announces “Night Thrasher” Solo Series
- Brie Larson Surprises Marvel Fans at a New York City Screening of “The Marvels”