One of the most popular snacks at the Magic Kingdom are the spring rolls available at the entrance to Adventureland. The fan-favorite Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls are set to return tomorrow, September 16th.
- The Disney Eats Instagram page shared that the Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls are back at the Magic Kingdom.
- Starting tomorrow, September 16th, this returning favorite will once again join the Cheeseburger Spring Roll to create the dynamic duo of spring rolls at the Adventureland Spring Roll Cart.
- Get them separately or as a combo for the perfect spring roll snack!
More Walt Disney World News:
- Guests at the Magic Kingdom can now meet with Mirabel from Encanto in celebration of Hispanic and Latin American Heritage Month.
- As the latest season of Dancing with the Stars approaches, a special nightly event will be taking place to celebrate at Disney Springs.
- As EPCOT comes to the close of its massive transformation, the park will be celebrating with a fabulous new line of merchandise, arriving soon at Walt Disney World’s second theme park.