As part of the announcement that Seasons of the Force will begin at Disneyland on November 16, it was revealed that the Star Wars Launch Bay will open with the beginning of the seasonal event. Among the experiences in the Star Wars Launch Bay will be:
Special Character Experiences
- Dark Side – A meet-and-greet with the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader
- Light Side – Meet the Rebel co-pilot Chewbacca inside a make-shift Rebel base.
- Explore the Dark and the Light in Themed Galleries
- Dark Side Gallery – Get a look at authentic pieces of stormtrooper armor as well as famous Sith lightsabers once wielded by masters of the dark side.
- Light Side Gallery – Explore a gallery filled with Rebel flight helmets and lightsabers once wielded by Jedi Knights.
- Preview Gallery – See props from the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens which opens December 18.
- Starship Gallery – Discover models of famous starships and their pilots from throughout the Star Wars saga.
- The Star Wars Game Center – Play the latest games from the Star Wars galaxy, including Disney Infinity 3.0 – featuring park-exclusive Toy Box levels.
There is no word whether these experiences will duplicated at the Florida edition of the Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. That version is expected to open in December.