This week Disney store and shopDisney kicked off their Toys for Tots holiday campaign that will bring joy to less fortunate children so they can have a happy holiday season. Actress Hilary Duff and United States Marines were on hand to help get the campaign started.
- Disney store and shopDisney are supporting the Toys for Tots holiday campaign this year are encouraging fans to help spread the joy to those less fortunate.
- As part of the 25 Days of Christmas celebration on Disney|ABC Television, for every new, unwrapped toy donated at a Disney store in the U.S. or online through shopDisney.com, Disney store | shopDisney will donate $5 to Toys for Tots, up to $1 million.
- The campaign starts today and runs through December 15, 2018.
- Actress Hilary Duff and the Toys for Tots Marines stopped by the Disney store in Century City, CA to kick off the holiday campaign.
- For more information about Toys for Tots, fans can visit www.toysfortots.org
More ways to share the joy:
- Beginning December 1 through December 25 in the DisneyNOW app, users can play mini-games on the “25 Days of Christmas” activity page.
- Gameplay will help to “unwrap” one gift. Once 500,000 digital gifts have been “unwrapped,” Disney will make a $25,000 donation to Toys for Tots.
- There are many ways to celebrate the holiday season across the Disney family:
- Disney store and shopDisney carry the best assortment of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel products for fans of all ages across fashion, accessories, toys, home and more.
- 1 of 5
- To add to the magic of the season, guests can visit their local Disney store every night at 7 pm. from now through December 23 to participate in Disney store Holiday Wishes for a magically fun event where Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will appear on the screen to help make Holiday wishes.
- The annual 25 Days of Christmas event is being celebrated across Disney|ABC Television with holiday-themed programming airing across ABC, Freeform, Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD throughout the month of December leading up to Christmas Day.
- PSAs related to the Toys for Tots #25TonsToyDrive will air across all networks, as well as on DisneyNOW and Radio Disney, throughout the campaign.