The Walt Disney Family Museum has announced that they will be offering free admission to federal employees affected by the partial government shutdown.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum in the historic Presidio is offering free admission to furloughed federal employees during the partial government shutdown.
- This special offer started on Wednesday, January 23 and will be in effect throughout the duration of the shutdown.
- To receive complimentary tickets, guests are asked to please show their federal ID at the museum’s Ticket Desk.
- The offer is valid for two adults and unlimited children of the employee.
- The museum is open daily, except Tuesdays, from 10am to 6pm, with last gallery entry at 4:45pm.
- Guests with questions regarding this offer can contact the museum’s Ticket Desk at 415.345.6843.