A man has died following an industrial accident behind the France Pavilion at Epcot according to Orange County Sheriff’s office officials.
- Local Orlando ABC affiliate, WFTV has reported that the man was killed after falling at a site located behind the France Pavilion at Epcot.
- According to reports, the accident occurred around 5:14 pm on Tuesday, March 12.
- Reedy Creek Fire Department arrived on site and pronounced the man dead at the scene.
- The man was identified as 58-year-old George Grimes.
- Reports say Grimes worked for Sunbelt Rentals, but did not indicate what his job was.
- At this time, no other details have been revealed.
- WFTV reached out to Walt Disney World representatives but did not receive any comments on the incident at the time of publication.