Epcot’s World Showcase is full of opportunities to take in and learn about all kinds of different cultures from around the globe. Today, in the Italy pavilion, guests can take advantage of a special Discovery Experience celebrating Italy Liberation Day, a national, Italian holiday commemorating the end of the Italian Civil War in the 1940s.
- The discovery activity invites guests to explore Italy and discover interesting stories and learn more about this beautiful country.
- Guests interested in taking part in the Discovery Experience could stop by the Kidcot Fun Stop station to begin their experience and receive a pamphlet with some interesting Italian history as well as trivia questions and fun games.
- And of course, this new discovery experience encouraged guests to take in some of the sights of Epcot’s beautiful Italy pavilion.
ICYMI – More Epcot news:
- Guests will have an opportunity to shop classic fashions at the limited-time Dapper Day Style Shop at Epcot, at The Gardeners Terrace located in The Odyssey Center from April 29-May 12.
- Jeremiah takes a look around at the topiaries featured at the 2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.
- The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will begin on August 29 and run through November 23, making it the longest Food & Wine Festival in the park’s history at 87 days.
- After a 20-year run, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth will have its final performance on September 30th.