Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. Universal Orlando has announced “Depths of Fear” as the latest original house planned for Halloween Horror Nights 2019 at Universal Studios Florida.
- “Depths of Fear” will transport guests to a deep-sea mining company that has been infested by parasitic creatures who spew their acidic flesh-eating eggs upon unsuspecting humans.
- The creatures, known as “Mouthbrooders,” turn their victims into crazed hosts, driving them to madness.
- Guests will try to escape but pressure begins to build and the self-destruct sequence counts down to the inevitable implosion of the facility.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- Halloween Horror Nights begins on Friday September 6 at Universal Studios Florida and on Friday, September 13 in Universal Studios Hollywood.
- The classic Universal monsters will also be terrifying guests at this year’s event on both coasts.
- On the east coast, “Nightingales: Blood Pit” was announced for Halloween Horror Nights 29 at Universal Orlando Resort, while Universal Studios Hollywood has announced a Holidayz in Hell maze for this year’s event.
- The hit Netflix series Stranger Things will also be returning to the event with a new house based on the second and third season at both Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Universal Orlando announced the return of a very popular ticket offer, giving guests a chance to purchase a one-night ticket and get a second night free.
- Last year, Universal Orlando celebrated “Stranger Things Day” on November 6 by opening their haunted house based on the Netflix series for guests to get one last scream.
- Think you know Halloween Horror Nights? Put your knowledge to the test with our quiz.
- Take a look back at last year’s Halloween Horror Nights with videos of the event at Universal Studios Hollywood and a comprehensive ranking of all 10 houses at Universal Studios Florida.