Celebrating its milestone 10th year, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic will return with an all-new surf party-themed area, Hang 10, when the event returns Friday, November 8th and Saturday, November 9th.
- Hang 10 will immerse guests in a surf-themed beach party with a live band and decorations on the resort’s white sand beach.
- There will also be two new dishes from the hotel’s award-winning food and beverage team. The Fry Basket, featuring clams, shrimp, oysters, and fries seasoned with malt vinegar and served with lemon and traditional tartar sauce, and the Hearts of Palm Ceviche, featuring thinly sliced fresh hearts of palm, lime juice, Bermuda onion, bell pepper and chili peppers.
- The new area will also offer new beverage selections, including Spritzes and hard seltzer water.
- Hang 10 will join the festival’s other returning themed areas, The Pig and The Poke, Chinatown, Carnival Corner, The Bubble Lounge and a beer garden.
What They’re Saying:
- Luciano Sperduto, Director of Food and Beverage: “The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is all about fun. We wanted to celebrate this milestone by giving our guests yet one more party experience to enjoy.”