Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings is moving to a new home. The popular Freeform series will debut all new episodes exclusively on Disney+ starting in 2020. Prior to the new season, fans will be able to stream favorite episodes on Disney+ when the streaming service launches on November 12, 2019.
- Freeform’s popular series Disney’s Fairytale Weddings is moving to Disney+ for a new season of enchanting weddings.
- Fans can “reconnect” with favorite couples from past episodes of Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings starting on November 12 when Disney+ officially launches in the U.S.
About Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings:
- The series follows couples as they plan for their fairy tale weddings, surprise proposals and epic anniversary trips at Disney Destinations around the globe.
- With each delightful episode, audiences will:
- Witness iconic spots throughout the Disney parks and resorts transform into romantic wedding venues.
- Celebrate with couples as they experience one of the best days of their life with Disney.
- Get a behind the scenes look at what goes into creating a fairy tale wedding!
- Curious to know more about Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons or even how to plan your own magical experience? Check out the Disney Weddings website!.