Star Tours – The Adventures Continue has been bringing Star Wars fans to their favorite destinations from the films for years and, this December, the attraction will be visiting some new locations. Star Tours will be adding locations from the upcoming Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker this December, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- The addition of the new locations will coincide with the December 20 theatrical release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Guests will be taken on a journey to the ocean moon Kef Bir, as seen in the trailers for the upcoming film.
- These updates will be coming to all four versions of Star Tours – The Adventures Continue at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney Resort.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue has been updated for other recent films, including the addition of Jakku for the release of The Force Awakens and Crait for the release of The Last Jedi.
ICYMI – More Star Wars news:
- If you’re a Star Wars fan who has ever wanted to design your own Star Wars droid, we have some exciting news for you. StarWars.com has announced the “Build My Droid” contest, which gives fans a chance to design a droid that could be included in a future story set in the Star Wars galaxy.
- Get ready to sit down and strap in for the ride of a lifetime, and the longest-ever movie in Star Wars history, when Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker hits theaters this winter.
- The final trailer and poster for The Rise of Skywalker were released this week in conjunction with tickets for the film becoming available.
- Levi’s, a brand known for its own share of fan affection, nostalgia and devotion — has teamed up with Lucasfilm to create a special-edition collection celebrating the epic history of Star Wars.