Hayden Christensen, who played Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones, and Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, made his first visit to the Disneyland Resort to check out Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Yesterday, to celebrate his daughter Briar Rose’s fifth birthday, the pair visited Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park.
- While the actor known for playing the infamous Sith Lord who would not have ordinarily been behind the controls of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy, at the park he jumped aboard and tried his (good?) hand at Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run.
- They then went over to Savi’s Workshop and helped build his daughter’s custom lightsaber, seen in the photo handing her lightsaber over to her father, even though the force is very strong with her.
- After returning from Batuu, Hayden shared that day’s events were completely up to the birthday girl as they continued their day at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
- Perhaps they will return in the near future, when Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opens at Disneyland on January 17th, 2020 or maybe they’ll head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, where it will open on December 5th, 2019.