Throughout the month of November, Adidas will launch three capsule collections inspired by Star Wars: Lightsaber, Space Battle and Characters. The first eight items in the adidas x Star Wars 2019 collection are available now.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Adidas is launching a brand new collection inspired by Lucasfilm’s Star Wars.
- Fan can shop three exciting capsule collections celebrating an iconic element of Star Wars: Lightsaber, Space Battle and Characters.
- The first adidas x Star Wars 2019 collection, Lightsaber is available now and features eight custom basketball iterations.
- The Space Battle pack will be available starting November 21 followed by the Characters pack on November 29.
- The Lightsaber-themed is available to shop at adidas.com and select adidas stores, with price points between $70-$140.
adidas x Star Wars Lightsaber:
- The Lightsaber-themed pack is designed for the players who wear them.
- Inspired by the unbreakable bond between a Jedi and their lightsaber, the design is highlighted by kyber crystal-themed elements that are featured on each silhouette’s UV midsole.
- The pack includes:
- Harden Vol. 4 – designed with purple accents and pays homage to Mace Windu
- Dame 5 – takes inspiration from Luke Skywalker’s green lightsaber
- Crazy 1 – Darth Vader and the dark side
- Rivalry Low – Darth Vader and the dark side
- Top Ten – dedicated to the legendary Jedi hero, Obi-Wan Kenobi