Disney Movie Club, for those unfamiliar, is a subscription service where subscribers can accept (or deny) a monthly film being sent to their home, as well as order tons of other films in various formats at (depending on level of membership) deep discounts. Now, a new item is being sold to help promote the release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Disney Movie Club is introducing the Disney Movie Club Box Limited Edition Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Theater Bundle.
- The Bundle, with over $120.00 of goodies is currently selling for $49.95 and includes:
- A faux-leather sling backpack with the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker logo that lets you carry your stuff in rebel style. Approx. Size: 19" x 12" x 5"
- Limited-edition collection of two reversible pins that spin to reveal the Star Wars dark side and light side symbols. Made from zinc alloy with gold plating. Approx. pin size: 1.5"
- Lightsaber Straws – A Set of two reusable straws in a frosted plastic travel pouch with custom logo imprint. Size: 10.8" long.
- Rebel Alliance Beanies – Stand against the Empire with two soft acrylic woven slouchy beanies, in tan and black, featuring the symbol of the Rebel Alliance. Design may vary. Size: fits most adults.
- 2 lenticular popcorn bowls, perfect for sharing your favorite movie snack. Approx. size: 5" x 4" (Popcorn not included.)
- Collectible Metal Lithograph that is printed on .35mm tin silver plate with embossing and a peel-and-stick wall mount. Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Upgrade to IMAX with the galaxy's most immersive movie experience! Get 2 codes, each redeemable for $5 towards an IMAX ticket.
- Access to an exclusive Star Wars Playlist curated from all the Star Wars films.
- Star Wars App Exclusive Feature where you use your QR code to take an exclusive selfie in a costume and setting from the upcoming film Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- The box is a limited-edition product, and is available now. It should also be noted that this box does NOT include tickets to the film, or any digital, blu-ray, or DVD copies of the film.