Hulu has spared no expense when it comes to their upcoming revival of the beloved animated series Animaniacs. The streamer shared a fun Jurassic Park-inspired teaser clip for the new series during its New York Comic Con Metaverse panel today.
- The clip features the Warner brothers and the Warner sister Dot replacing the dinosaurs in one of the most iconic scenes in Jurassic Park.
- In one of the funniest parts of the clip, the lawyer Gennaro is portrayed as a Hulu representative saying “we are going to make a fortune with this show.”
- The original series premiered on September 13th, 1993, on Fox Kids.
- Original voice actors are returning to their roles for the series, including:
- Rob Paulsen – Yakko and Pinky
- Jess Harnell – Wakko
- Tress MacNeille – Dot
- Maurice Lamarche – Brain
- Steven Spielberg returns as executive producer of the series, with Sam Register, Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank also serving as executive producers.
- Animaniacs is produced by Amblin Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Animation.
- Wellesley Wild serves as Showrunner and Executive Producer, and Gabe Swarr serves as Co-Executive Producer.
- The classic Animaniacs series is now streaming on Hulu.
- The new Animaniacs will premiere November 20th as a Hulu Original.
ICYMI – More Hulu news:
- Marvel fans can enter a contest for a chance to actually appear as a puppet in an episode of the upcoming new show Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K.
- A documentary following the rise and fall of tech startup WeWork and its founder Adam Neumann is coming to Hulu in 2021.
- “Terror takes root” in Hulu’s official trailer for Bad Hair, a horror satire set in the late 1980s. The movie played at Sundance earlier this year and comes to the streaming service on October 23, 2020.
- Huluween is back and spookier than ever. Horror fans can celebrate the third year of Hulu’s annual Halloween event with a full slate of nail-biting new Hulu Originals, a devilish drive-in movie theater event and an online Halloween immersive experience for fans to enjoy from home.