Disney Parks just debuted new themed AirPods cases at Walt Disney World, one for Mickey Mouse and one for Donald Duck.
- When you hear “The Mickey Mouse Club March,” do you chant for Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? If you want a themed AirPods case, you’ll have to make a choice.
- These new merchandise items have appeared at the Walt Disney World Resort and will likely be coming soon to shopDisney.
- The themed cases retail for $19.99 and are part of Disney’s D-Tech line of products for digital devices.
- No headphones are included and the packaging states that these are only intended for use with AirPods by Apple.
- Be on the lookout for these new releases during your next visit to “The Most Magical Place on Earth.”
More Walt Disney World News:
- Cinderella Pony born at Tri-Circle-D Ranch
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopens Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge merchandise kiosks and closes Indiana Jones store
- Djuan Rivers, VP of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Announces His Retirement
- EPCOT’s Spice Road Table Introduces New Menu Items
- Josh D’Amaro Visits Disney World to Celebrate Cast Anniversaries