Universal Studios Hollywood has announced the opening of Jurassic Café for the Taste of Universal starting March 26.
- Universal Studios Hollywood has announced that Jurassic Café will open on March 26 on the Lower Lot as an additional food location for the ongoing event Taste of Universal.
- There will be a special event menu featuring items such as the Isla Burger and more.
We're opening Jurassic Cafe on the Lower Lot for #TasteOfUniversal, starting March 26! Enjoy a special event menu featuring the Isla Burger while relaxing outside to the sights and sounds of Jurassic World. pic.twitter.com/mwdd4UkTf0
— Universal Studios Hollywood (@UniStudios) March 25, 2021
About Taste of Universal:
- The event which started on March 12, takes place during the weekends from Friday to Sunday from noon to 7:00 pm.
- There are around 70 food options with 30 that are brand new for the event.
- The event includes the debut of Minion Cafe, a new dining experience located near Despicable Me: Minon Mayhem, and the debut for The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash attraction shop.
- Tickets include five food offerings for adults and three for kids, with additional offerings available to purchase.
- Tickets cost $44 for adults on Fridays, $49 on Saturdays/Sundays, and $25 for kids ages 3-9 with discounts for Universal Annual and Seasonal Pass Members.
You can read our review of Taste of Universal and check out some delicious food photos here.