- Mears has announced today a new service to bring Guests to the Walt Disney World Resort called “Mears Connect.”
- The service takes over for Disney’s Magical Express which will be ending on January 1, 2022. The new service will begin the same month Disney’s Magical Express ends.
- Mears Connect will begin taking reservations starting in May 2021 for service starting in January 2022.
- No further details such as departure times or pricing were announced, but you can sign up on their website to receive more information in the future.
About Disney’s Magical Express:
- In January 2021, Disney announced that the free transportation service from the airport to the Walt Disney World resort would be ending in January 2022.
- The announcement came with the increase in ride-share options and construction of a high-speed rail station coming soon that will be connected to the resort.
- Disney’s Magical Express started in 2005, offering Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels complimentary transportation to their resort from Orlando International Airport. The service is operated by Mears Transportation.
- You can learn more about Disney’s Magical Express service here.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning