It’s May 4th, and the special Star Wars Holiday isn’t limited only to the United States, Disneyland Paris is getting in on the fun too sharing fun trivia about their Star Wars offerings and a recipe as well!
- Disneyland Paris has released a new video showcasing their Star Wars offerings and sharing a bit of trivia to celebrate Star Wars Day.
- After explaining that May 4th is no coincidence in timing because of the English translation and its phonetic resemblance to the iconic phrase “May the Force be With You,” Ambassador Giona gives us a look at an X-Wing fighter, before heading over to Star Tours.
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue at Disneyland Paris is similar to the Star Tours attractions at other Disney Parks with variable destinations, leading to over 70 different journeys for those aboard.
- Giona also shares the location that guests can encounter the notorious Darth Vader before he heads over to the park’s legendary Space Mountain attraction which has been permanently transformed into a Star Wars Experience, Hyperspace Mountain, which launches vehicles into a galaxy far, far away with similar propulsion technology to what one might find on an aircraft carrier.
- Disneyland Paris has also shared a video showcasing a special BB-8 burger that can be found in the Cafe Hyperion, offering the homemade version of the BB-8 Burger recipe.
- Inspired by the delicious burger at the Discoveryland eatery, this recipe will take fan’s taste buds to a galaxy far, far away until guests can enjoy the original version again at Disneyland Paris.
- Recipe for one burger:
- Burger bun
- One butcher-style ground beef
- One slice of bacon
- One slice of cheddar cheese
- Roquette lettuce
- Caramelized onions
- Burger Sauce
- Food Writer Edible Ink Markers