Disney Imagineer Zach Ridley took to Disney Parks’ TikTok channel to show off the floor at the new Club Cool Hosted by Coca-Cola, which opens this summer.
- Guests will get to sip and surprise their friends with Beverly again this summer when the new Club Cool Hosted by Coca-Cola reopens in EPCOT.
- Disney Imagineer Zach Ridley gave fans a sneak peek at the new location today on TikTok by showing off the floor being installed.
- Keeping EPCOT’s innovative spirit in the project, the floor is made of glass bottles from Coca-Cola beverages from around the world.
- Coke glass was mixed with aggregate to create a floor that sparkles as the light catches catches each unique piece.
- In the meantime, Guests at Disney Springs can visit the Coca-Cola Store’s top floor where they can enjoy the Around The World Tray, which includes samples of many of the beverages previously offered at Club Cool, including Beverly.
- You can see the full video below and don’t forget to subscribe to the official Disney Parks TikTok channel for more fun and exciting reveals.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning