Marvel Studios has released a new featurette for Black Widow titled “Ready Set Action.”
- Marvel Studios has released a new featurette for Black Widow as tickets go on sale and pre-orders for Disney+ Premier Access start today.
- The featurette talks to Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Florence Pugh (Yelena Belova), Rachel Weisz (Melina Vostokoff), David Harbour (Red Guardian), and director Cate Shortland.
Tickets on Sale Now:
About Black Widow:
- “Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger.”
- Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow, Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour portrays Alexei/The Red Guardian, and Rachel Weisz is Melina.
- The feature film is directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige.
You can catch Black Widow when it arrives in theatres and on Disney+ Premier Access (additional one-time fee) on July 9, 2021.