Governor Gavin Newsom was in San Francisco today to announce the “California Dream Vacations” vaccine incentive as the state begins reopening on June 15 including a trip to Disneyland.
- Governor Gavin Newsom announced the “California Dream Vacations” vaccine incentive, pushing to get more people vaccinated in the state of California which has reached 72% of those 18 and older who have at least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The incentive is part of the “Vax for the Win” program currently in place including giveaways for those who have gotten at least one shot of the vaccine.
- Gov. Newsom announced that tomorrow they will move away from the blueprint, and reopen with no more physical distancing requirements starting at midnight throughout the state.
- He also announced an electronic version of the paper vaccine card coming soon, not as a requirement, but as a way to keep the information electronically for those that want it.
- Six dream vacation packages were announced with a drawing on July 1 which will include seats to a Lakers game in Los Angeles and a vacation to Disneyland in Anaheim among others.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning