Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of June 21st. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of June 21-25:
- Monday, June 21
- Leslie Mann (Blithe Spirit)
- Billy Porter (Pose)
- Chef Eric Ripert (Spring cooking)
- Tuesday, June 22
- Eddie Murphy (Coming 2 America)
- Chloë Grace Moretz (Tom & Jerry)
- Chef Dale Talde (Sous vide cooking)
- Wednesday, June 23
- Jennifer Garner (Yes Day)
- Delroy Lindo (Da 5 Bloods)
- Dr. Jennifer Jellison (Veterinarian Q&A)
- Thursday, June 24
- Russell Brand (Revelation)
- Steven Yeun (Minari)
- Buddy Valastro (How to make a “rainbow cake”)
- Friday, June 25
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.