Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can treat themselves to a special, off-menu offering, at Joffrey’s locations throughout EPCOT during the International Food and Wine Festival.
- During the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, Annual Passholders have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive hidden menu drink at Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. kiosks throughout the park!
- The drink, Nitro Dreams featuring Joffrey’s Nitro Cold Brew mixed with half-and-half, or an alcoholic version that includes Kahlúa Rum & Coffee Liqueur and Vodka (for Guests 21 and older) is a hidden menu item that is exclusively available for Passholders to purchase daily from August 4 to November 20, 2021, while supplies last.
- The special beverage will be available at Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. kiosks in EPCOT daily during normal operating hours from August 4, 2021 to November 20, 2021.
- To purchase, Passholders need to show their valid Annual Pass card and photo ID, and valid park admission and park reservation for the same park on the same date are required for theme park entry.
- Those purchasing must present their valid Annual Pass card and government-issued photo ID to purchase and receive 20% Joffrey’s discount on non-alcoholic beverages. Annual Passholder discount excludes alcoholic beverages and applicable tax and gratuity. No other discounts apply.
- Beverage availability, operating hours and locations are subject to change without notice. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcoholic beverages at any establishment in the state of Florida—including Walt Disney World Resort. Alcohol will not be served to anyone who does not present valid identification upon request.
More About The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival:
- Stroll across 6 continents—and beyond—as you sample mouthwatering delicacies during EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. Dine on delectable dishes at delightful marketplaces, including returning favorites like Canada, Greece, Germany and Appleseed Orchard.
- Discover a cornucopia of cultures, cuisines and innovative cooking techniques from chefs worldwide. This food aficionado’s paradise is replete with delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning