Stars of the Disney+ Original Series, Monsters At Work, Mindy Kaling and Ben Feldman stop by to talk about their favorite monsters from the series.
- Mindy Kaling and Ben Feldman, voices of Val and Tyler Tuskmon, respectively, in the new Disney+ Original Series Monsters at Work drop by to talk a bit about their favorite monsters from the series.
- Of course, the monsters at the ones we already know from Monsters, Inc. or Monsters University, they talk about the monsters that make up the Monsters Inc. Facilities Team (MIFT) that we meet in Monsters at Work.
- They first talk about Duncan, the winged, four-eyed deputy supervisor and what does (or doesn’t) make him scary. Hint Hint: It’s both the four eyes and the wings.
- The pair then talk about Fritz, the cuddly, warm and loving, well-intentioned but also kind of bumbling boss voiced by Henry Winkler. Together, they discuss where his nose ends and his face begins.
- Next up is Cutter, the tough but funny and straightforward MIFT vet who can prove quite intimidating, especially thanks to her frequent use of her hard hat.
- The two then go on to talk about their own characters like Val, and her “t-rex” arms and giant legs but the fun-loving cuteness and attitude. Feldman adds that saying anything about Tylor would be like talking to a mirror because he sees so much of himself in the character, while Kaling adds that his character is the most human and probably goes to the gym, with both agreeing that he might be considered “hot” in the monster world.
- Could this be foreshadowing for what we have yet to see between their characters in the series? We’ll have to stay tuned to Monsters at Work, now streaming on Disney+.
- Until then, you can catch up on all the episodes of the series with our recaps below: