Disney has announced dining and dessert packages Guests can soon book if they are attending Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure that will offer reserved viewing for the Frightfully Fun Parade.
- Disney Parks Blog has announced that Guests looking to attend Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure will be able to enjoy dining and dessert packages that include reserved viewing for the Frightfully Fun Parade.
- Bookings for the dessert package can be made starting August 11. The dining package can only be done in person during the event night.
- You can learn more about Oogie Boogie Bash here.
Wine Country Trattoria Oogie Boogie Bash Parade Dining
- The Wine Country Trattoria dining package features a three-course meal (starter, entrée, and dessert) prior to the parade. After dinner, Guests can head over to the reserved standing viewing area to check out the Frightfully Fun Parade during Oogie Boogie Bash.
- The dining package is available for lunch and dinner on party nights during the mix-in party time, before the Bash officially starts.
- The children’s meal includes an Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket. Adults can also get the bucket for an additional charge.
- Reservations must be made in person upon arrival at Disney California Adventure at Wine Country Trattoria.
Sonoma Terrace Oogie Boogie Bash Dessert Party – Reservations Begin August 11.
- The Sonoma Terrace Oogie Boogie Bash dessert party features a selection of desserts and beverages, along with reserved viewing for the Frightfully Fun Parade.
- The dessert party is available twice per night during Oogie Boogie Bash at 7:00 pm and 9:30 pm.
- Advance reservations can be booked online up to 60 days prior at Disneyland.com/Dining. Reservations will begin on Wednesday, August 11.
- Oogie Boogie Bash tickets are required for booking and will need to be shown for verification when arriving at the location.
Oogie Boogie Bash begins September 9 through October 31 at Disney California Adventure, Tickets are available now.