Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of August 23rd. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of August 23rd-27th:
- Monday, August 23
- Josh Duhamel (Jupiter’s Legacy)
- Awkwafina (Raya and the Last Dragon)
- Vivica A. Fox (Keeping Up with the Joneses)
- Chef Joseph Yoon (How to make a cicada burger)
- Jon Batiste performs his song “I Need You”
- Tuesday, August 24
- Omari Hardwick (Army of the Dead)
- Patricia Heaton talks about her book (Your Second Act)
- Chef Kwame Onwuachi (Top Chef)
- Wednesday, August 25
- Uzo Aduba (Solos)
- Wilmer Valderrama (NCIS; Blast Beat)
- Sabrina Soto (Everyday hacks to freshen up your home)
- Anthony Ramos (In the Heights)
- Thursday, August 26
- Salma Hayek (The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard)
- James Corden (Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway; The Late Late Show)
- Dayna Isom Johnson (Spray paint home essentials makeover)
- Friday, August 27 – Guest Host Ali Wentworth
- Jenna Elfman (Fear the Walking Dead)
- Lauren Graham (The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers)
- Forest Blakk performs his hit single “If You Love Her”
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.