Frequent visitors to the Disneyland Resort know that two attractions, one at Disneyland and one at Disney California Adventure require a boarding group in order to experience. During Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure, that is not the case.
- WEB Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure normally requires a boarding group to experience the newest attraction at Disney California Adventure.
- During the parks separately ticketed Halloween event, Oogie Boogie Bash, that is not the case, and guests are free to enter the standby queue at their own discretion.
- Since the attraction opened earlier this year, guests wishing to ride WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure need to join a virtual queue via the Disneyland mobile app and obtain a boarding pass in one of two distribution periods, once at 7 a.m. and again at 12 p.m.
- Those attending Oogie Boogie Bash do not need to participate in this procedure to enjoy the new attraction in the new Avengers Campus section of the park.
- In the attraction, we learn that Peter Parker has started an initiative called the Worldwide Engineering Brigade, or WEB for short. The WEB workshop hosts various tech creations, including Spider-Bots, that were made to help a new generation of superheroes as sidekicks.
- While Peter is giving a presentation on a new piece of tech, the WEB Slinger vehicle, something goes wrong causing Spider-Bots to replicate and we are all needed to help save the day.
- You’ll soon realize you have web-slinging powers, and with technology on the ride that recognizes body movements and gestures, help defeat Spider-Bots.
- During the adventure, you’ll virtually pass through several locations that you can find at Avengers Campus, including Pym Test Kitchen, Avengers Headquarters, and the Collector’s Fortress. Spider-Bots will also become harder to defeat as you move through the attraction.