- “The happiest celebration on Earth” comes to your wallet with the newest design for Disney Chase Visa cardholders.
- Whether you’re a new or existing Disney Rewards member, you can choose the new 50th Anniversary card, which features the celebration’s signature “EARidescent” color scheme.
- The golden castle logo with “50” in the center instantly grabs your attention on this dazzling new design.
- The back of the card is more reserved with a navy blue color and the same castle silhouette in a lighter shade.
- Currently available, members can also choose the Disneyland Resort’s 60th anniversary design, in addition to classic characters from Mickey Mouse and his friends, Tinker Bell, Pixar’s Toy Story, and 3 Star Wars designs.
- Disney Chase Visa cardholders earn Disney Rewards dollars on every purchase, which can be spent at Disney destinations and online at shopDisney.
- The Disney Rewards program includes other perks as well, like discounts on food and merchandise at Disney destinations, exclusive Disney PhotoPass opportunities, and the opportunity to purchase unique collectibles like pins and figurines created just for members.
- To learn more, visit DisneyRewards.com.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning