Guests of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort might notice an upgrade or two as the boat dock, providing transportation to the nearby Magic Kingdom, is having a bit of work done.
- The dock at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World is receiving some special attention and getting a bit of an upgrade.
- The dock continues to operate while this work takes place, providing boat transportation across Seven Seas Lagoon to the Magic Kingdom, as well as neighboring Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- One boat we might see stopping at this dock would be the new watercraft, Tradewinds, which has been added to the fleet of motor cruisers that cruise the Seven Seas Lagoon, and the first to be added since 1993.
- If a guest staying at Disney’s Polynesian Village wants to cross Seven Seas Lagoon without a boat, they can also use the newly extended footpath that now connects to Magic Kingdom beyond Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, making it possible to walk to most hotels around the lagoon, including Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, and even Shades of Green.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World News:
- D23 Gold Members who happen to be at Walt Disney World on October 19th can register for a chance to use the new Disney Genie and Disney Genie+ Services that debut that same day, receiving the Disney Genie+ service as a complimentary add-on for the day.
- A new 50th anniversary figurine celebrating the dolls of it’s a small world has been spotted on a recent trip to Magic Kingdom, and is now available for purchase in Bonjour! Village Gifts at the park.
- If you live in Central Florida and want to work within the magic, then you’re in luck! Walt Disney World is hosting a hiring event at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Convention Center on October 25 & 26, 2021
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning.