Earlier this year, the Disney Parks announced the upcoming launch of Disney Genie as well as Disney Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane options. Now, Walt Disney World has revealed that the service will debut at the resort on October 19th.
- Walt Disney World will officially launch its Disney Genie service on October 19th.
- Along with the arrival of the complimentary trip planning service will come two paid options: Disney Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane.
- A full list of attractions that will be featured on each service was also released.
- Disney Genie, Disney Genie+, and Individual Lightning Lane service will launch at the Disneyland Resort at a later date.
Disney Genie Features:
- With Disney Genie, guests will be able to select their “must dos” as well as get recommendations based on their interests.
- Then, Disney Genie will create an itinerary based on location, wait times, and more.
- These recommendations will also update throughout the day as wait times change, weather conditions shift, etc.
- Notably, Disney Genie will keep track of how many people it’s recommended a plan to and how many have accepted so that guests aren’t all sent in one direction at the same time.
- Also interesting is that, if Bluetooth is enabled on your device, Disney Genie will be able to mark off attractions you’ve already visited.
- In addition to an attraction wait time tip board, Disney Genie will also feature a dining tip board with available reservations and mobile order times.
- Park Hoppers will be excited to know that the service will support this, allowing them to enter what time they expect to arrive at their next park and what they’d like to accomplish while there.
Disney Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane: