- This new “it’s a small world” figurine was created in honor of the 50th Anniversary of the Walt Disney World Resort.
- It retails for $125.00.
- The characters evoke the style of legendary Disney Artist Mary Blair, who is responsible for the look and style of “it’s a small world.” Fans of Mary Blair’s art style may want to check out the recently remodeled lobby of Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
More Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Merchandise:
- A selection of 50th anniversary merchandise, including shirts, crocs, a backpack and the infamous Mickey-shaped soap dispenser, are available to purchase online at shopDisney.
- Everyone is celebrating the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World, even the Disney nuiMOs! We’re already in love with the anniversary color scheme and iridescent styles, and soon the miniature pals will have their own versions of the celebratory collection.
- The incredible Vault Collection features items inspired by the early days of the Resort. You can find this collection at the Walt Disney World theme parks, Disney Springs and on shopDisney.