D23 Gold Members who happen to be at Walt Disney World on October 19th can register for a chance to use the new Disney Genie and Disney Genie+ Services that debut that same day, receiving the Disney Genie+ service as a complimentary add-on for the day.
- D23 Gold Members are invited to register to be one of the first to experience the new Disney Genie, Disney Genie+, and Lightning Lane entrances on October 19th, 2021 at Walt Disney World.
- While supplies last, D23 is offering Gold Members of the official Disney fan club access to the all new Disney Genie+ service as a complimentary add-on for that particular day.
- In order to take advantage of this offer (while supplies last), you must register as a D23 Gold Member and had a valid Walt Disney World theme park reservation and admission for October 19th, 2021.
- Once the registration of the D23 Gold Member has been confirmed, they will be among the first to see and use the new Disney Genie and Disney Genie+ service in action.
- Registration begins tomorrow, Thursday, October 14th at 1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT. Upon registration, a confirmation email will be sent with further instructions. You can register here.
- Built right into the My Disney Experience app, Disney Genie service will help you create your best Disney day inspired by your interests and activities. It includes a personalized itinerary feature that saves you time by seamlessly and smartly mapping out your special day with updates that continue from morning to night.
- With the purchase of Disney Genie+ service, you can save time waiting in line. This new service, at more than 40 attractions and experiences throughout the Walt Disney World theme parks, lets you select the next available arrival window for our new Lightning Lane entrances. You can make one selection at a time, throughout the day. You may not select the same experience more than once per day, and experience and arrival window selections are limited and subject to availability.
- With Disney Genie+ service, you’ll also enjoy new audio tales that let you discover the Parks in cool new ways. Plus, access to exclusive Disney PhotoPass Lenses for your mobile device—allowing you to explore magical new augmented reality effects.