Hong Kong Disneyland is following the lead of other Disney Parks around the world and utilizing demand pricing. The resort will soon be updating its pricing structure, introducing a Peak Days tier.
- Hong Kong Disneyland will soon have a two-tier pricing structure for its one day tickets.
- Now, in addition to the standard pricing for Regular Days, select Peak Days will cost more.
- Currently, Regular 1-Day tickets are $639 HKD ($82 USD) for adults and $475 HKD ($61 USD) for children.
- 1-Day Tickets for Peak Days will be $699 HKD ($90 USD) for adults and $524 HKD ($67) for children.
- This new pricing structure will go into effect on October 19th — however, the first Peak Day isn’t until November 20th.
- In addition to these ticket changes, Hong Kong Disneyland is also raising prices on its Magic Access Memberships (Annual Passes).
- Platinum Membership (Adult): Now $3,998 HKD ($514 USD), was $3,599 ($463 USD)
- Gold Membership (Adult): Now $2,228 HKD ($286 USD), was $,2059 HKD ($265 USD)
- Silver Membership (Adult): Unchanged at $1,278 HKD ($164 USD)
- Guests can continue to purchase Magic Access Memberships at the current pricing until November 19th.
- Additionally, from October 19th until November 19th, guests with memberships expiring on or before April 30th, 2022 can renew early for a 30% discount.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning