Get ready to "Jungle All the Way" home with this “1st Edition” Trader Sam's Nutcracker Tiki mug, available December 2nd at Walt Disney World’s Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto and Tiki Terrace.
- Starting Thursday, December 2nd, souvenir mugs inspired by the world-famous Jungle Cruise attraction will be available for a limited time with this special Trader Sam’s Mug Release at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto and Tiki Terrace.
- Snag the mug (limit of 1 per transaction), that is sold with the Mele Kaliki Mai Tai.
- The mugs will go on sale starting at 3 p.m. EST.
- Disney’s tweet is billing this as the “1st Edition,” although many have pointed out the similarities to past offerings. Perhaps this “1st Edition” means it’s actually a continuation of the 2019 release.
- Either way, guests can attempt to pick up one for themselves on December 2nd.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Guests can once again meet Mickey Mouse in the lobby of the Magic Eye Theater in the Imagination! Pavilion at EPCOT.
- A new dining guide from the Disney Parks Blog has revealed that more character dining is returning to the Walt Disney World Resort.
- If you were watching The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration, you were treated to what is likely the first public performance by intergalactic superstar, Gaya, as she will appear aboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser when it opens early next year.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning