- Parking lot trams returned to the Magic KIngdom parking lot today after not operating since the park reopened from last year’s pandemic related closure.
- The trams not operating caused some frustration among guests, especially on busier days when available parking might be further away from the entry gate.
- Currently, the trams have only returned to the Magic Kingdom. They will return to the other three Walt Disney World theme parks at some point in 2022.
- It was also recently announced that the Disneyland Resort’s tram service will return early next year.
- Disney held a ribbon-cutting ceremony with cast members this morning at the Transportation and Ticket Center to celebrate the return of the trams.
More Walt Disney World News:
- The “Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!” finally returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, after being closed since March 2020 when the Walt Disney World Resort closed due to the pandemic.
- Walt Disney World is making a significant tweak to its recently-launched Disney Genie+ system — albeit for a limited time. For two weeks, four popular attractions will forgo offering Individual Lightning Lane and instead be added to Disney Genie+.
- A variety of fan-favorite tours from Walt Disney World’s Enchanting Extras Collection will be returning to the Resort in 2022.