Disney fans can agree that when it comes to cute merchandise there’s no one better to feature than Mickey and Minnie Mouse. shopDisney seems to agree as they’re getting ready to release a new Valentine’s Day Collectible Key featuring the iconic pair!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support Laughing Place by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- shopDisney’s Collectible Key series has been a big hit with fans and to start off 2022, they’re introducing a new set that’s perfect for Disney loving couples.
- Coming to shopDisney on January 28th (that’s tomorrow) is a cute two-pack of Collectible Keys featuring Mickey and Minnie.
- The Mickey Mouse Key includes a red and white plaid-like pattern on both the front (key tines) and back (signature “D”) ends. Placed perfectly in the middle is a black and white image of Mickey dressed as Cupid—complete with bow and love-seeking arrow!
- As for the Minnie Mouse Key, this lovely lady is showcased in the center of the Key with various sized hearts and the words “Yoo Hoo!” The back of her Key is dark red with white hearts.
- The Keys also feature pink and white accents and are packaged in a window box decorated in hearts so there’s no doubt this is a Valentine’s Day set!
- This seasonal collectible set sells for $19.99 and is available now on shopDisney. A link to the Collectible Keys can be found below.
More Valentine’s Day Merchandise:
Disney Collectible Keys:
- The Book of Boba Fett is now streaming on Disney+ and shopDisney released a Collectible Key in honor of the former bounty hunter.
- Recently, shopDisney introduced anniversary Keys and Key Pins for Beauty and the Beast (30th) and Dumbo (80th) that will make a lovely addition to your collection.
- Keep record of the Collectible Keys you own with shopDisney’s handy PDF guide to the latest Key releases.
- Those who can’t wait for the new keys can visit shopDisney to scoop up these collectibles that are currently available.