Love is in the air and this winter shopDisney is celebrating iconic couple Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse with a limited edition doll set that will debut on January 21st!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Valentine’s Day’s is right around the corner and what better way to commemorate the occasion than with new Disney collectibles?
- Keeping with the style of last year’s sweetheart dolls, shopDisney has previewed a new Mickey and Minnie Mouse limited edition set.
- This time the couple is featured in some fun casual fashions that are perfect for a Sweetheart's Dance at the local university.
- Mickey is wearing a classic grey t-shirt, black and red letterman’s jacket embroidered with his name, and dark denim jeans. A yellow knit cap sits atop his head, that he’s matched with a large pair of yellow framed glasses. He’s also holding a small heart balloon to give to Minnie.
- Minnie (being the fashionista of the two) has paired a playful red and pink tulle dress with smart denim jacket and pink heels. She’s also wearing a matching rose on her left ear and heart framed glasses as a fashion accessory on her right ear.
- Edition size is 5000 and the set sells for $199.99.
- The Mickey & Minnie Limited Edition Doll Set will be available on shopDisney on January 21st at 7am PT. A link to the dolls can be found below.
- Mickey wears a letterman jacket with faux leather sleeves
- ''Mickey'' embroidered on chest; ''28'' with rose on back
- ''M'' chenille appliqué on front
- Molded yellow 'knitted' beanie
- White molded sneakers with black painted laces
- Red faux foil balloon with 'string' that fits on glove
- Minnie features denim jacket with pearlescent bead accents
- Red dress with tiered layers of tulle with glitter and black bow accents
- Molded pink shoes with ankle straps
- Fully poseable