Earlier today, Walt Disney World’s website was updated to reflect a new face coverings policy effective February 17th. Now, a Disneyland representative has confirmed that the Disneyland Resort will also be updating its policies starting later this week.
- Effective February 17th, face coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated guests in both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Disney expects guests who are not fully vaccinated to continue wearing face coverings in all indoor locations.
- Additionally, face coverings are required for all Guests, regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor settings including Disney shuttles and in health settings, such as in First Aid.
- The current policy — which requires all guests 2 and up to wear face coverings indoors — will remain in effect through February 16th.
- Guests can find more details on Disneyland.com.
More Disneyland News:
- Following their big win in the Super Bowl last night, stars Cooper Kupp, Aaron Donald, and Matt Stafford of the Los Angeles Rams kept with tradition and visited Disneyland to celebrate!
- Driver, you are clear! The Disneyland parking trams are making a long-awaited return to the resort on February 23, 2022.
- The Disneyland Resort is inviting guests to become “their happiest” at the Happiest Place on Earth with a new advertisement that released showcasing many favorite attractions between Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.