Beginning this Friday, March 11th, two attractions will be added to the Disney Genie+ service at Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom’s Festival of Fantasy Parade and the Red Carpet Dreams Mickey Mouse meet & greet at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade and the Red Carpet Dreams Mickey Mouse meet & greet are being added to the Disney Genie+ service as extra Lightning Lane selections, starting this Friday.
- The Festival of Fantasy Parade returned to the Magic Kingdom today for the first time since March 2020.
- This update gives guests even more options to choose from when using Disney Genie+ service.
- The purchase of Disney Genie+ service is available in addition to a standby entrance or traditional parade viewing.
- More information about Lightning Lane can be found on the official Walt Disney World website.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Zach Riddley, Creative Portfolio Executive at Walt Disney Imagineering, has shared a look at the brand new signage installed at Connections Café and Eatery, located in World Celebration at EPCOT.
- Walt Disney Imagineering has released a new video on their Instagram account showcasing progress being made to the highly-anticipated new attraction coming to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, TRON Lightcycle / Run.
- During a question and answer session during the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom conference, Walt Disney Company Chief Financial Officer Christine McCarthy stated that the Character Meet and Greets will be returning to the Disney Parks.