The Halfway to Halloween announcements are rolling in, and while there’s so many exciting things on the horizon for Disney fans to enjoy, we’re mostly excited about the merchandise! Thinking of Halloween shopping has us dreaming up costumes ideas and Fun.com has dozens of great looks for the whole family.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Sure, Halloween is six long months away, but that doesn’t mean you can’t start shopping for costumes! Over at Fun.com, fans will find amazing ensembles and exclusively licensed looks that are perfect for individuals or group costumes!
- Fans can get into the spirit of the season with styles themed to:
- Hocus Pocus
- Beauty and the Beast
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- And so much more!
- Each of these looks are great for at-home trick-or-treating or you can take it on the road for Disney events like Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Oogie Boogie Bash, both of which are returning to the Disney Parks this fall!
- Find all of your favorites now on Fun.com. Links to individual items can be found below.
These movie-accurate costumes are exclusive to Fun.com and are available in standard and plus sizes. Gather your coven and and take over your town as the Sanderson Sisters (and Billy Butcherson)!
Beauty and the Beast
Belle, Beast, and the enchanted objects? Yes please! Bring Disney’s animated classic to life with these delightful exclusives that are right out of the film.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
You’ll be the fairest dressed in all the land when you and your crew debut as characters from Snow White! With multiple costume designs and styles for adults and kids, the whole family can bring the beautiful story to life in their very own way!
It’s easy to show off your god-like strength when you’re dressed as Hercules! And watch out for those potential Megaras and Hades’ who’d like to woo you or claim your soul…
Pirates of the Caribbean
You don’t have to take on the high seas for adventure, just go trick-or-treating in fabulous Jack Sparrow costume and the fun and danger (?) will come to you! Fun.com has a few Jack-inspired styles and that work for a variety of budgets, as well as offering multiple size costumes, so everyone can get in on the action. Savvy?
More Halfway to Halloween:
- Bring on the scares! Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is coming back to Magic Kingdom while Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure is also set to return this fall!
- Disney Cruise Line guests can enjoy spooky sailing aboard the Disney Wish as Halloween comes to the high seas.
- Can’t wait until the fall? Disney California Adventure’s Avengers Campus will see the addition of Scarlet Witch and America Chavez starting in May!