Both The Marvels and Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania have been scheduled for release next year for some time now. However, as reported by Deadline, the two Marvel films will be swapping release dates.
- Deadline reports that both Marvel Studios films are moving along very nicely, but the Ant-Man sequel is further along in the production process, and it was a simple decision by the studio to swap the release dates.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, previously dated for July 28th, 2023, now releases four months earlier on February 17th.
- Captain Marvel sequel The Marvels, previously on that February date, now goes to July 28th next year.
- Peyton Reed returns to direct Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania which stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michelle Pfeiffer, Michael Douglas, Jonathan Majors and Kathryn Newton.
- Nia DaCosta directs The Marvels which stars Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Teyonah Parris and Iman Vellani.
- Before we get these two films, we have three other Marvel films to look forward to:
More Marvel News:
- Marvel shared a very interesting TV spot for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness today, just a week before the film hits theaters. Fair warning, this new 15-second spot features a whole lot of new footage that some might consider spoilers for the film. Even the title of the spot gives away a lot of information.
- Star of FX’s Reservation Dogs, Devery Jacobs, is set to star in the upcoming Marvel Original Series set for Disney+, Echo.
- With Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness set to debut in theaters next week, some of his friends from the film are getting ready to debut in Disney California Adventure — or at least a version of them. America Chavez and the Scarlet Witch will be coming soon to Avengers Campus.