Mother’s Day is tomorrow, and what better place to take your mom than Disney? Disney Parks Blog gave some great ideas.
- If your mom loves flowers, what better place to go than the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival? You can visit the Tea Garden, presented by Twinings of London.
- You can stop by guest relations and get an I'm Celebrating button so everyone will celebrate her as well.
- Your mom deserves to relax, so how do massages, exfoliation, or other luxurious treatments sound?
- It would be at none other than The Grand Floridian Spa located at Walt Disney World Resort. You can treat her to a spa day to herself or join in with mother/kiddo for a grand manicure and pedicure treatment.
- At Disneyland Resort, you can find relaxing spa treatments at Tenaya Stone Spa, located in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Make sure to take advantage of PhotoPass, there will bePhotoPass all over the theme parks to capture those memories you’ll always hold on to.
- Of course, you will want to treat her to a delicious meal, and there are so many to choose from at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort. Let her be the boss, it’s her day after all.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning