The Spider-Man trilogy, starring Tobey Maguire and directed by Sam Raimi, as well as The Amazing Spider-Man, are coming to Disney+ tomorrow, April 21st – with more Spider-Man films to follow in May.
- Today, Disney+ announced that six Spider-Man films will be launching on the streaming service in the U.S. this spring, giving fans access to more from the Marvel collection, all in one place.
- The first Spider-Man films Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, and The Amazing Spider-Man will be made available to subscribers on April 21st, 2023.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming and Venom will join the service on May 12th, 2023.
- Additional titles from Sony Pictures’ film and television library are expected to premiere on Disney+ in the U.S. later this year.
Spider-Man (2002) – Available April 21st, 2023
- Average teenager Peter Parker is transformed into an extraordinary superhero after he is accidentally bitten by a radioactive spider. When his beloved uncle is savagely murdered during a robbery, young Peter vows to use his powers to avenge his death. Deeming himself "Spider-Man," he sets about ridding the streets of crime, bringing him into conflict with malevolent super-villain "Green Goblin."
Spider-Man 2 (2004) – Available April 21st, 2023
- In Spider-Man 2, Tobey Maguire returns as the mild-mannered Peter Parker, who is juggling the delicate balance of his dual life as a college student and a superhuman crime fighter. Peter's life becomes even more complicated when he confronts a new nemesis, the brilliant Otto Octavius who has been reincarnated as the maniacal and multi-tentacled "Doc Ock." When Doc Ock kidnaps MJ, Spider-Man must swing back into action as the adventure reaches new heights of unprecedented excitement.
Spider-Man 3 (2007) – Available April 21st, 2023
- Peter Parker finally has the girl of his dreams, Mary Jane Watson, and New York City is in the throes of Spider-mania! But when a strange alien symbiote turns Spider-Man's suit black, his darkest demons come to light changing Spider-Man inside as well as out. Spider-Man is in for the fight of his life against a lethal mix of villains – the deadly Sandman, Venom, and the New Goblin – as well as the enemy within himself.
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) – Available April 21st, 2023
- A teenage Peter Parker grapples with both high school and amazing super-human crises as his alter-ego Spider-Man.
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) – Available May 12th, 2023
- A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero. Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May, under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark. Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine, but when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.
Venom (2018) – Available May 12th, 2023
- Eddie Brock (Tom Hardy) is a broken man after he loses everything including his job and fiancée. Just when his life is at its lowest, he becomes host to an alien symbiote which results in extraordinary superpowers – transforming him into Venom. Will these powers be enough for this new lethal protector to defeat great evil forces, especially against the far stronger and more weaponized symbiote rival, Riot?