Starting today, Connections Eatery at EPCOT is offering up two delicious new menu items – Pizza Margherita and a Plant-based Burger.
- Beginning today, June 14th, EPCOT’s Connections Eatery has added two new delicious bites to the menu you're definitely going to want to try. They are:
- Pizza Margherita: Two slices of freshly baked pizza topped with San Marzano tomato-basil sauce, Roma tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil
- Plant-based Burger on a toasted brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, avocado, and plant-based dijon mayonnaise
- They join another recent addition, the authentic German dessert Baumkuchen. Our own Mike Mack got a chance to try the Baumkuchen in the latest edition of his fun series, Mack Tries a Thing, which you can view below.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Disney has shared a first look at some of the merchandise you’ll find at Disneyland and Walt Disney World this holiday season.
- Walt Disney World is introducing some new and reimagined menu items to the Flying Fish restaurant at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- Take a tour around the newly opened Indiana Jones: Den of Destiny bar and prop showcase at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.