- Announced last year at the D23 Expo, Marvel fans will get to come face to face with their favorite heroes from everywhere and everywhen in this new multiverse attraction.
- At Destination D23 today, we got an update from Brent Strong, executive creative director at Walt Disney Imagineering, showing off the new world-jumping vehicle for the attraction.
- The early peek at the ride vehicle features a design that combines elements of Tony Stark’s time-suits with Xandarian jump points and Wakandan technology.
- As for the ride, it will “blend large-scale built environments and immersive media.”
- Below is the concept art for the attraction that was revealed at the D23 Expo:
- We still did not get a name for the attraction, nor did we get any kind of timeline for opening the attraction.
- However, we do know that the primary villain of the attraction will be King Thanos.
- More details on this high-tech vehicle that’ll travel to new worlds are coming in the future!
More News from Destination D23:
- New “Zootopia” Show Set to Replace “It’s Tough to be a Bug!” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Hatbox Ghost to Materialize at the Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion in Late November 2023
- World Celebration to Finally Open at EPCOT This December
- Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana Opening on October 16th at EPCOT
- Pirates of the Caribbean-Themed Lounge Coming to Magic Kingdom