Rick Riordan’s is back with The Hidden Oracle, the first book in the Trails of Apollo series.
After angering his father Zeus, the god Apollo is cast down from Olympus. Weak and disoriented, he lands in New York City as a regular teenage boy. Now, without his godly powers, the four-thousand-year-old deity must learn to survive in the modern world until he can somehow find a way to regain Zeus’s favor.
But Apollo has many enemies—gods, monsters, and mortals who would love to see the former Olympian permanently destroyed. Apollo needs help, and he can think of only one place to go . . . an enclave of modern demigods known as Camp Half-Blood.
The Hidden Oracle is being released with five retail-specific editions that all hit shelves on May 3rd. Each edition includes a unique insert that you can get exclusively from that retailer.
- Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition includes a Camp Half-Blood letter from Apollo to Zeus!
- Target Exclusive Edition includes an illustrated map of Apollo’s Trials at Camp Half-Blood
- Books-a-Million Exclusive Edition includes an Apollo Bumper Sticker (“I’d Rather be Driving by Sun Chariot”)
- Walmart Exclusive Edition includes a 2-sided bookmark with character art of Apollo and his mortal counterpart, Lester.
- Costco Exclusive Edition includes an illustrated poster depicting the “Plague of Secrets” scene from The Hidden Oracle
Disney-Hyperion is partnering with us to give away one of the exclusive editions of The Hidden Oracle with a surprise insert.
Enter the form below for your chance to win:
Giveaway open to US addresses only.
Prizing and samples provided by Disney-Hyperion