This week Tamron Hall welcomes a number of special guests including actors and reality stars. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors, musicians and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of January 16th-20th:
- Monday, January 16 – Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop
- Macy Gray (The Reset)
- Pinky Cole (The Pinky Cole Experience)
- Tuesday, January 17 – Small Steps, Big Changes
- Joey Thurman (Small steps can lead to a healthier and happier you)
- Aaron Baker (The Rebellious Recovery)
- Michelle and Sean Clark (World champion double Dutch duo)
- Wednesday, January 18
- Harry Hamlin (Anne Rice’s Mayfair Witches; 80 for Brady)
- Thursday, January 19 – The New Body Language
- Sonya Renee Taylor (The Body Is Not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love)
- Julie Bowen (JB Skrub skincare line for boys and those who identify with boyhood)
- Anna Sullivan Reiser (Author and Breast cancer survivor)
- Friday, January 20 – Making the Most of Every Minute
- Pastor Tim Timberlake (The Power of 1440: Making the Most of Every Minute in a Day)
Tamron Hall is produced by ABC News and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution. The show is executive produced by Hall and Quiana Burns. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.