shopDisney and Disney stores have launched a new-line of pet based merchandise inspired by classic animated films. Furrytale friends is a new line for toddlers and features characters from Lady and the Tramp and Aristocrats. The toys incorporate a range of textures and the ability to stack and build with the goal of kids being inspired to create their own canine and feline based stories stories. Starter homes can be interchanged to create neighborhoods by linking gates or stacking with animal figures living throughout. The collection also includes related plush, apparel, sleepwear and accessories. While the line is designed for toddlers, the plush will give fans of all-ages new options of classic characters to their collections.
Starter Home Playsets:
- Marie Sleep Set for Girls
- Lady and the Tramp Dress for Girls
- Tramp T-Shirt and Shorts Set for Boys
- Marie Dress and Leggings Set with Headband for Girls
- Marie Buckle Sandals for Girls
Which items will you be adding to your kid’s (or your own) collection?
Other shopDisney and Disney Store news:
- Disney Eats Line Launches at shopDisney
- Disney Stores Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story on Saturdays in May
- Mickey Memories Collection Inspired by 1950’s Launches May 19
- Fans Can Save 10% by Sharing Their Roar for Change
- Save up to 40% on Swimwear