The popular Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom are set to get even better this fall as they introduce new effects and features to spook and delight guests.
- According to the Disney Parks Blog, this year’s hard-ticket Halloween events will feature new “twists and treats.”
- Mad Tea Party: The classic ride will get a bit more colorful with the addition of new lighting and effects. The blog adds, “Depending on the color of your costume, you too could transform under the new dancing lights.”
- Pirates of the Caribbean: When guests board their ships, they’ll apparently join the search for “Gunpowder Pete.” Additionally, new pirates will be joining the experience and will interact with sailing guests.
- Space Mountain: The iconic coaster will be getting a new soundtrack along with some special effects that are said to “transform the adventure.”
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam: A new dance party will join Storybook Circus and feature many Disney Junior favorites, including Doc McStuffins.
- These additions join returning entertainment such as the Boo-to-You Halloween Parade, Hocus Pocus Villians Spelltacular stage show, Happy HalloWishes fireworks, and more.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties will take place at the Magic Kingdom on select nights between August 17th and October 31st. Tickets are now on sale.
In other news — Walt Disney World
- On June 30th, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will officially open Toy Story Land. This new area will shrink guests down to the size of a toy as they embark on a number of adventures in Andy’s backyard. Stay tuned for more from this new land later this week.
- If you’re looking to head to Walt Disney World this fall, you may want to check out the special Ultimate Disney Fall into Magic Package. This offer is available for vacation dates from September 3rd-8th and features a stellar itinerary — including tickets to the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on September 7th.